Who We Are:
NHS reservists provide vital support during extra busy periods and emergencies, including during service peaks or industrial action, covering leave, helping to ease winter pressures or being an extra pair of hands during times of staff shortages. As an NHS reservist you will be part of a paid, flexible workforce and you will be given the required training relevant to your role.
Administrator Job Overview:
Embark on a rewarding career as an Administration Support member for the NCL NHS Reservists, playing a vital role in delivering exceptional patient care during peak periods and emergencies. We invite passionate individuals with a commitment to healthcare, a collaborative spirit with diverse teams, and a dedication to supporting the NHS in critical situations.
- While previous administrative experience is desirable, it is not essential.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages.
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Passion for patient care and a desire to forge a career in the NHS.
- Ability to thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environments and maintain composure under pressure.
- Flexibility to contribute during peak periods and emergencies.
- Availability to work in the North Central London region.
- Can commit to Mon-Fri 9-5.
How to Apply:
To apply contact the NCL Health and Social Care Academy at NCL.HSCAcademy@camden.gov.uk and follow the steps below:
- Send us an email with your CV attached.
- Specify which type of roles you are interested in applying for
- Let us know which borough you live
- Leave use your contact details – mobile number and email address
One of our team members will get in touch with you to submit your application to the NHS reservists team.